I Love you.. u love me.. Facebook .. whatsapp... images.

I Love you 

When talk with silent eyes, love starts like this, we are lost in your dreams, I don't know when day and night are 
Throughout this list, you will find quotes from this generation as well as from generations way before ours. But each one of these quotes is formed by someone who was deeply in love at one point 
You love me
If you were not there, how would you worship Ishq, how would two people do two lives and one life, this is the miracle of love, otherwise how would a stone building be called Taj Mahal
I+love+you
U Love Me
I+ love+you
I Love You
When talk with silent eyes, love starts like this, we are lost in your dreams, I don't know when day and night are
When you think ... then you came, close your eyes, then your dream also came, thought I would like someone else, but your name only came on the tongue
 I am disillusioned with your promise, there is no hope even I hope for my thoughts, you are not near and near......      


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Dhanteras...... Wish you Deepawali

Good Morning images and message English or Hindi language

Happy Marry Christmas 2020 !